
Hi ,
Since I am done talking about my migraines, I am going to talk about another event that has changed my life. And this event is seeing ghosts. When I was about 10 years old I was in my room trying to go to sleep. I couldn't sleep so i just sat up and sat on the end of my bed staring at the wall into my closet. My closet door was open, and i was staring into it because i could not sleep. All of a sudden i start to see 2 images appear in my closet. They were about the size of a barbie. They were moving their mouths and talking but I could not hear what they were saying. One looked like my Grandma Mary who had recently passed away. She was wearing a long dress with an apron. The other looked like my Gigi Chapko who also passed away. He was wearing suspenders and big rubber boots. They were talking to each other and pointing at me. Even though i recognized them and knew it was my family members I was still scared to see ghosts. So i screamed for my mom at the top of my lungs. My mom ran down the hall and turned on the hall light. As soon as she turned on the hall light they disappeared. I could not believe what i saw and to this day I don't think anyone believes me but I know what I saw and I saw ghosts, well as I like to believe they were my guardian angels watching over me and making sure I was safe. This changed my life because I now believe in ghosts and an after life, and i know that I will always have someone watching over me wherever I am.
I find ghosts very interesting and i love watching documentaries on them. It is very fascinating learning about other peoples experiences and how some are very bad like having a haunted house, but others are good like having guardian angels.
(Joke ghost video!!)
Since I am done talking about my migraines, I am going to talk about another event that has changed my life. And this event is seeing ghosts. When I was about 10 years old I was in my room trying to go to sleep. I couldn't sleep so i just sat up and sat on the end of my bed staring at the wall into my closet. My closet door was open, and i was staring into it because i could not sleep. All of a sudden i start to see 2 images appear in my closet. They were about the size of a barbie. They were moving their mouths and talking but I could not hear what they were saying. One looked like my Grandma Mary who had recently passed away. She was wearing a long dress with an apron. The other looked like my Gigi Chapko who also passed away. He was wearing suspenders and big rubber boots. They were talking to each other and pointing at me. Even though i recognized them and knew it was my family members I was still scared to see ghosts. So i screamed for my mom at the top of my lungs. My mom ran down the hall and turned on the hall light. As soon as she turned on the hall light they disappeared. I could not believe what i saw and to this day I don't think anyone believes me but I know what I saw and I saw ghosts, well as I like to believe they were my guardian angels watching over me and making sure I was safe. This changed my life because I now believe in ghosts and an after life, and i know that I will always have someone watching over me wherever I am.
I find ghosts very interesting and i love watching documentaries on them. It is very fascinating learning about other peoples experiences and how some are very bad like having a haunted house, but others are good like having guardian angels.
(Joke ghost video!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment